Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Smellalicious Candles

A few months ago I found a website (that's based in the UK) that sells amazing smelling candles. They do a range of different candles including ones with a wooden wick (so they crackle when they burn). 

I have two, but planning on buying more wintery scents very soon. I have the regular 8oz jar in ground cinnamon and a 'cracklewick' one in cocoa butter, which smells like Bailey's ;). 



Go and check them out for yourselves at The Scented Jam Jar Company

What are your favourite brand of candles?

Thanks for reading
Michelle xx


2 comments:

  1. I am defintely going to give these a go. I am a Yankee Candle fanatic but these are just so pretty although I can't seem to find any Autumnal scents like cinnamon. Must be all out.

    Thank you so much for the post and sharing your find.

    +1'd

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. They are half the price of a Yankee candle too which is a bonus :) xx

      Delete