Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush


There are many brushes to choose from in Samantha Chapman's Real Techniques range, however I only have one :( … but it is a good one at that.

 I have the Expert Face Brush, which is described on the love-makeup website as being "firm and perfectly shaped for buffing liquid and cream foundations into the skin for a natural but flawless finish". I do agree with this as the brush is shaped and designed very well to give that air brushed look.


I personally use this brush with a Revlon liquid foundation (go and check out my Revlon Colourstay Foundation review). This brush allows me to get a flawless finish in under a minute so is perfect for a quick make up routine. However, my favourite use for this brush is for concealing blemishes. This truly is a perfect brush for this; I usually dab on concealer to any imperfections and then gently buff the concealer in circular motions. This technique is so quick and simple, it's pretty much a fool proof way of vanishing that spot that has reared its ugly head!


Overall, this is my favourite brush I have ever owned (and probably will ever own), I do not know how I survived without it. Another bonus is that you can pick it up for less than a tenner, happy days :)


Thanks for reading!

     Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment