Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

My Winter/Autumn Essentials

I have put together some items which I think are going to cheer up anybody who is feeling a bit gloomy (see what I did there ;)) about the upcoming Winter/Autumn months. 


Scarfs:

Scarfs are a must for English Winters, I really like them to be in rich colours like this emerald one. Available from Promod.



Knitted jumpers:

I just love Winter time so I can pull out my chunky knits. They keep me so warm and cosy, I just love them! This one from H&M is great as it is a nice neutral colour that will go 
with most things. 









Mauve coloured Nails:

Easy to wear colour which can be worn on its own or layer some glitter over the top. Such a versatile nail colour and I just love it. This one is from Barry M and is in the shade np341.


Bold jewellery:

Pretty much all year round I like to wear statement pieces of jewellery, but in the winter with a scarf and a chunky knit I just think they look so much better. This gold necklace is from New Look and could be worn day or night in Winter or Summer.  


A bit of glitter:

I enjoy wearing more of a bronze smokey eye when the dark nights hit but just to brighten up the eye a bit of glitter can never do any harm ;). I like Collection 2000's glitter eyeliners, my favourite has to be the golden bronze colour. 


Please leave a comment and tell me your favourite Autumn/Winter essentials.

    Thanks for reading!
         Michelle xx

1 comment:

  1. A good scarf is an absolute Autumn must for me!

    www.makeupmonster.ie

    ReplyDelete